- ANTI-AGING & ANTI-WRINKLE
- MOISTURIZING & NOURISHING & REPAIRING
- IDEAL FOR REDNESS AND SUNBURNS
- INCREASES MICROCIRCULATION
Tamanu oil whose origin is Pacific region of the world has regenerating effect and is therefore ideal against burns and cracks. Also, has soothing and protective features against sunburns and inflammations. The formula includes Shea butter which has a highly moisturizing effect and ideal for dry skin. Tamanu oil increases the microcirculation which helps people suffering from heavy legs and also provide hygiene and protect the upper layer of your skin. On the other hand Argan oil, Roman Chamomile and Vitamin E together act as anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, nourishing, seboregulator for greasy skin and regenerating for anti-strechmark care. Also, German Chamomile present soothing and anti-blotch properties.
Directions for use:
Apply cream on clean skin with circular motion.
Moos tamanu oil and argan oil cream - 60 Ml
Tamanu Oil (Callophylium Inophyllum)
Pacific origin oil, obtained from plant grown in Indonesia and Tahiti. Tamanu oil is dark green in color and fragrant spices. It is frequently be used in skin products in last years. It has moisturizing effects.
Tamanu oil is also known as a powerful skin regenerator, because it accelerates wound healing and the growth of healthy skin. Tamanu oil is an antioxidant, anti bacterial and anti inflammatory agent.
• Tamanu oil helps with the treatment of acne and blackheads and prevents the pimples to spread out on the skin.
• It has strong anti oxidant properties and helps slow down the formation of wrinkles and dark spots.
• It has strong healing properties and helps to heal skin cuts, burns and wounds.
• It helps to heal insect bites, sun burns and prevents itching and rashes.
• With its amazing moisturizing properties, it provides immediate moisture, relaxing and freshness sensation to the skin affected by eczema.
• It is a great antibacterial and anti-fungal agent and helps to treat and prevent foot and nail fungal infections.
• It is a great solution against foot odor problem.
• Tamanu oil is quickly absorbed by your skin because of its amazing non greasy formula.
Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa)
Argan oil is only obtained from a tree grown in only Morocco. It contains high amount of E-F-C-A vitamins and Omega 6 and Omega 9. It has nourishe effect on skin.
Argan oil is used as a skin moisturiser, because it hydrates and softens skin. It has also an anti-aging and anti-oxidant effect, it reduces the wrinkles and restores elasticity. Argan oil contains vitamin E and other fatty acids, which are used to repair damaged skin and to prevent further dryness and irritation.
• Argan oil is a natural and strong moisturizer with a non greasy formula.
• It has anti aging, rejuvenating and lifting properties for the skin.
• With its strong anti bacterial and healing properties, it helps with wound, skin cuts and burns healing.
• It protects the skin from environmental damage. It kills the germs and helps soothe the skin inflammation.
• It is a great moisturizer for the hair and hair scalp, it helps with dandruff treatment.
• It ensures a natural brightness and a healthier look to the hair.
• A regular use of Argan oil treats hair splitting and gives a natural softness to the hair.
• With its rich content of Vitamin E, it helps to restore the elasticity of the skin.
• It contains nourishing elements and vitamins to restore brittle splitting nails.
• It restore the oil balance of the skin, regenerates the skin cells and is a great support for acne prone skin treatment.